1. Make a table to show your predicted resistance, actual resistance, and percent error for each of the 6 circuits.
1. Series circuit powered with 12 volts with 3.3 OHM, 100 OHM, 120 OHM and 220 OHM resisters.
2. Series circuit powered with unknown voltage uses 1 mA of current. The circuit contains 1k, 220, 15k and 3.3 OHM resistors.
3. Parallel circuit with 3 branches of resistors all powered with 7.5 volts. The first branch has a 1K OHM, 2nd branch has a 100 OHM, and 3rd branch has 220 OHM resistor.
4. Parallel circuit with 4 branches. The first branch has a 3.3 ohm resistor, 2nd branch has 120 ohm resistor, 3rd branch has 100 ohm resistor and the 4th branch has a 220 ohm resistor. There is an unknown voltage and the current is 500 mA.
5. Combination parallel and series circuit running on 18 volts. Branch 1 has a 100 and 120 ohm resistors in series. Branch 2 had 2 220 ohm resistors in series. Branch 3 has a 3.3 ohm and 1k resistor in series.
6. Combination parallel and series circuit running on an unknown voltage but using .230 amps. The first branch has a 120 ohm resistor, branch 2 has a 100 ohm resistor in parallel with a 220 OHM resistor. Branch 3 has a 3.3 ohm resistor in series with 1000 ohm and 15k resistors in parallel.
Make a table to show your predicted resistance, actual resistance, and percent error for each of the 6 circuits.
Build and use an ohm meter to test each of the 6 circuits.
- Admin Forms
Unit 1: Forces and Interactions
- Unit 2: Civil Engineering >
- Unit 3: Waves >
- Semester Exam Review >
- Unit 4: Earth and Human Activity >
- Unit 5: Astronomy >
- Unit 6: Electronics and Electricity >
- Unit 8: Arduino Microcontrollers
- Unit 7: Final Exam Review
- Study Tips
- Admin Forms
- Med Term Dictionary
- Chapter 1: Basic Word Structure >
- Chapter 2: Terms Pertaining to the Body as a Whole >
- Chapter 3: Suffixes >
- Chapter 4: Prefixes >
- Chapter 5: Digestive System >
- Chapter 6: Digestive System Suffixes >
- Chapter 7: Urinary System >
- Chapter 8: Female Reproductive System >
- Chapter 9: Male Reproductive System >
- Chapter 10: Nervous System >
- Chapter 11: Cardiovascular System >
- 1st Semester Exam
- Chapter 12: Respiratory System
- Chapter 13: Blood System
- Chapter 14: Immune System
- Chapter 15: Musculoskeletal System
- Chapter 16: Skin
- Chapter 17: The Eye and Ear
- Chapter 18: The Endocrine System
- Chapter 19: Oncology
- Chapter 20: Radiology and Nuclear Medicine
- Chapters 21 and 22: Pharmacology and Psychiatry
- Final Exam
- 1. Nature of Science and Physics >
- 2. 1D Kinematics >
- 3. 2D Kinematics >
- 4. Dynamics: Forces and Newton's Laws >
- Quarter 1 Exam >
- 6. Uniform Circular Motion and gravitation >
- 6. Gravitation >
- 7. Work and Energy >
- 8. Linear Momentum and Collisions >
- Semester Exam >
- 9. Statics and Torque
- 10. Rotational Motion and Angular Momentum
- 16. Oscillatory Motion and Waves.
- 17. Physics of Hearing
- 18. Electric Charge and Field
- 19. Electric Potential and Field
- 20. Electric Current and Ohm's Law
- 21: Circuits, bioelectrity and DC Instruments
- Intervention >
- Physics >
- Defining You
- Careers in Science
- Contact Mr. Hendrikse