Take ACT Practice 2
Enter Answers to Test 2 Here
1. Identify Independent and Dependent Variables in all Experiments.
2. take note of Differences between experiments.
1. Correct Homework questions
Use the images below to answer the following questions
1. What are the sample rates for each of the 3 waves?
2. What wave has the most refined bit depth?
3. What wave has the most course bit depth?
4. Define bit rate by using the information on the images.
5. Define sample rate by using information in the image
On a Half piece of paper to be turned in, answer the following questions as they relate to the DAC graph below:
1. The red and blue plots on the graph below represent two versions of the same sound wave. Which is the original and which is the copied wave?
2. Why on earth would the wave need to be copied and reshaped?
3. What is the time delay between the original and copied wave? (n stands for nanoseconds, which is number x10-9)
4. What is the sampling period for the digital wave below?
5. What is the sampling frequency (rate) for the digital wave below? How does this compare to typical audio files?
6. What is the approximate bit depth of the digital wave? How does this compare to 8 bit sound?
Work on homework.
Review for Wave TEST
Wave Test Study Guide