1. Take out your homework and double check the answers with your neighbors.
2. Class discussion about difficult homework problems.
1.Take QUIZ about calculating wavelengths
2. Discussion about the Speed of light and sound.
3. Practice for Semester Exam.
4. Work on Homework
Read and take notes on the following articles: Be prepared to write a lab procedure based on the theme in these labs.
Write a 15ish step procedure (Parts A, B and C) of how we could use the process described in the articles above to test the speed of sound in air.
Read and take notes on the following articles: Be prepared to write a lab procedure based on the theme in these labs. Write a 15ish step procedure (Parts A, B and C) of how we could use the process described in the articles above to test the speed of sound in air.
- Admin Forms
Unit 1: Forces and Interactions
- Unit 2: Civil Engineering >
- Unit 3: Waves >
- Unit 4: Earth and Human Activity >
- Unit 5: Astronomy >
- Unit 6: Electronics and Electricity >
- Unit 8: Arduino Microcontrollers
- Unit 7: Final Exam Review
- Study Tips
- Admin Forms
- Med Term Dictionary
- Chapter 1: Basic Word Structure >
- Chapter 2: Terms Pertaining to the Body as a Whole >
- Chapter 3: Suffixes >
- Chapter 4: Prefixes >
- Chapter 5: Digestive System >
- Chapter 6: Digestive System Suffixes >
- Chapter 7: Urinary System >
- Chapter 8: Female Reproductive System
- Chapter 9: Male Reproductive System
- Chapter 10: Nervous System
- Chapter 11: Cardiovascular System
- 1st Semester Exam
- Chapter 12: Respiratory System
- Chapter 13: Blood System
- Chapter 14: Immune System
- Chapter 15: Musculoskeletal System
- Chapter 16: Skin
- Chapter 17: The Eye and Ear
- Chapter 18: The Endocrine System
- Chapter 19: Oncology
- Chapter 20: Radiology and Nuclear Medicine
- Chapters 21 and 22: Pharmacology and Psychiatry
- Final Exam
- 1. Nature of Science and Physics >
- 2. 1D Kinematics >
- 3. 2D Kinematics >
- 4. Dynamics: Forces and Newton's Laws >
- Quarter 1 Exam >
- 6. Uniform Circular Motion and gravitation >
- 7. Work and Energy
- 8. Linear Momentum and Collisions
- 9. Statics and Torque
- 10. Rotational Motion and Angular Momentum
- 16. Oscillatory Motion and Waves.
- 17. Physics of Hearing
- 18. Electric Charge and Field
- 19. Electric Potential and Field
- 20. Electric Current and Ohm's Law
- 21: Circuits, bioelectrity and DC Instruments
- Intervention >
- Physics >
- Defining You
- Careers in Science
- Contact Mr. Hendrikse